Avance Salon And Professional Toe And Finger Nail Fungus Treatment Machine
This advanced system for the treatment of toenail fungus uses a powerful 655nm laser to penetrate the nail and target Onychomycosis fungus to improve nail health, return thick toenails to a normal thinness, and bring back a healthy color and appearance without damaging skin cells.
It also comes supplied with a fungicidal gel to enhance the effectiveness of the treatment, plus two pairs of protective goggles to ensure eyes arent damaged when using the laser.
In 77% of cases this professional level piece of kit gives visible results as quickly as 1 -2 weeks following the start of treatment.
At Home Laser Treatment For Nail Fungus
If you have been dealing with nail fungus, you may be aware of the growing popularity of the use of lasers as a useful treatment option. What you may not know, is that now you dont have to go to a doctor or medical spa for a laser treatment. There are new, small, hand-held devices that you can use to kill the fungus yourself from the comfort of your own home. These DIY lasers rely on a particular type of intense light to kill the fungus, which is a common cause of painful, unsightly toenails. They are part of the new wave of at home laser products that can help with pain relief, skin care, anti-aging, and hair removal.
Read More: Most Effective Natural Treatments for Nail Fungus
How Does Laser Treatment Compare To Drug Treatment In Terms Of Its Success Rate
Recent studies showed over 90% success rates using the latest generation of laser equipment, done over a 3 month period.
Extending the treatment with additional 3 months cured more than 95% of patients.
Common systemic antimycotics drugs, that are used over a period of several months are known to have cure rates of only 40 to 80%.
Don’t Miss: What’s The Best Over The Counter Nail Fungus Treatment
Laser Treatment Compared To Other Options
Laser treatments are typically more effective than other ways of treating onychomycosis. This infection can be treated with topical antifungal medications or oral antifungals, and there are over-the-counter, as well as prescription options. Oral antifungals cause systemic side effects and are not totally effective for curing onychomycosis. Topical treatments tend to be safe, but are not very effective.
Research shows there’s an approximately 45% improvement of onychomycosis with topical medicine and approximately 40% to 66% improvement with oral medication.
However, there does seem to be a range in the efficacy with all of these treatments. Using them consistently while avoiding side effects can be tedious. And combining treatments may be more effective than using a single treatment approach.
Happy Toes Nail Fungus Treatment Laser Device
Your toes will be happy but your toenail fungus sure wont thanks to the Happy Toes Nail Fungus Treatment Laser Device that is effective against 99.9% of different types of toenail fungus.
This painless treatment uses advanced laser technology involving two lasers with different wavelengths to attack fungus and kill it even deep under the toenail.
With an on / off button, LED light, and electrical charger, the Happy Toes device is effortless to use, and is small enough to fit neatly into your bag.
- Effective on almost all different types of fungus
- Double lasers for added effectiveness
- Convenient to use just 7 minutes a day required
- Effective even on fungus found deep under the nail
- 60 day money back warranty
Recommended Reading: Is Listerine Good For Foot Fungus
Preventions After Laser Treatment For Toenail
If you wish to stay safe in the future too and want to secure your money, then keep yourself safe from further future fungal infections.
Here is what you can do to keep yourself safe.
- Wet feet can cause toenail fungus, you must dry your feet with towel or tissue papers after a wash. Moisture can invite the fungus present on your skin. You must have noticed that when we stay in bath for a prolonged period, the skin of our nails swells, and this is when the fungus tries to sweep in.
- Change your socks if you experience a lot of sweat on your feet. You must prefer wearing synthetic socks over cotton socks in such cases.
- Do not wear tight shoes, always wear shoes with a breathable material.
- Always use the anti-fungal spray in summer, it would not cost you much.
- Do not try to cover your nail with nail polish once it gets infected. It will worsen it.
- Do not cut your skin around your nails as it is the natural protective barrier.
The Impact Of Laser Therapy
The great thing about laser therapy is that everything is regulated. FDA regularly updates its list of devices that can be used for this particular issue. A patient will always be safe, and will always know what works and what doesn’t.
According to studies , laser treatment has eliminated fungus from over 50% of participants. The most unfortunate thing about this condition is that fungus is very pesky and can easily reaper. This is why a person needs to be really thorough and continue the therapy even if it seems that everything is ok. Fungus goes under your toenails, and oftentimes, we don’t notice there is some of it left on our body.
Read Also: Does Vicks Vaporub Help With Toenail Fungus
What Are The Chances Of The Fungal Infection Recurring
Clinical reports have demonstrated effectiveness with up to 90% of patients noticing significant improvement just after one treatment. As with any medical or surgical procedure, a guarantee of 100% is virtually impossible however, we can recommend preventative strategies to reduce the chance of fungal reinfection.
The Urgent Fungus Destroyer: Tablets
To tackle the toenail fungus, your physician can prescribe a tablet or supplement. The Urgent Fungus Destroyer is one of the most effective toenail fungi treating medicine.
It includes all the probiotics required to enhance the immune system naturally, along with it the composition of this very tablet is like a supplement to keep the bodys immunity at the optimum level.
Even if you feel that you get the seasonal fungus on your skin, like the itchy, or during fungus infection you can still have this supplement to keep yourself safe during those seasons.
Not only the Urgent Fungus Destroyer, but there are several other fungus treating medicines available in the market. We have referred this one, because it is suitable for all the ages and genders and is more better.
The most Interesting thing: It is that the Urgent fungus destroyer is very cheap in price and is definitely more reliable than any other method one can use. Plus, the results are also fast and safe.
Read our complete review and Customer/Patient case study in detail, about the Urgent fungus destroyer here.
Read Also: How Do I Know If I Have Foot Fungus
Is The Laser Treatment A Good Idea
There is a wide spectrum of treatment options for fungal toenail infection among which the laser toenail fungus removal treatment is the best.
The laser toenail fungus removal is a better option for you if you really care to have a clean and beautiful foot. Even though the fungal infection of the toenail is not so painful it is cosmetically disfiguring with yellowish and ugly looking nails. The laser toenail fungus removal is simple procedures where the laser beams are directed or focused over the infected nail and kill the pathogens responsible for the infection.
The laser toenail fungus removal is the treatment of choice if you wish to get your nail cured and get a new nail within a few days of treatment. The laser toenail fungus removal is a short and effective procedure.
The laser toenail fungus removal takes hardly 10 minutes per sitting. The number of sittings is decided according to the severity of the infection. If the infection is mild then you may need only 1 or 2 sittings whereas if the infection is severe it may be 5-6 sittings.
The laser toenail fungus removal is a painless procedure. The infrared laser beam is directly focused on the infected area leaving the underlying healthy tissue intact. Hence there is no pain in laser toenail fungus removal.
Choosing A Laser Treatment
Most lasers approved by the FDA are short-pulse lasers. They work using very fast pulses or continuously. Long-pulse lasers use slower pulses.
Q-switched lasers are the newest innovation, delivering ultra-short pulses in just nanoseconds. Meanwhile, cold lasers use two lower wavelengths of laser light to tackle toenail fungus.
Lastly, there are carbon dioxide lasers, which were used in the past but are currently outdated.
Read Also: How Do You Take Out Contacts With Long Nails
Don’t Miss: How To Cure Fungus Under Toenail
How Does Laser Treatment Work To Treat Onychomycosis
It is into this environment that the use of lasers has been thrust. Of course, lasers are a very sexy, modern, technologically advanced approach to the treatment of a variety of human diseases. Lasers produce coherent light energy of a sufficient strength and of a specific wavelength, which when projected into tissue is differentially absorbed by the target material, producing heat and hence destroying tissues. Other tissue components are unaffected and so spared. Medical lasers are rather expensive devices, so treatments with these machines requires generally quite high fees to recoup the original purchase price of the equipment. It is proposed that some lasers might work by heating up the nail sufficiently to discourage fungal infections. Another approach to laser treatment of the nails uses a fractional CO2 laser to burn holes in the nail plate through which topical antifungal drugs can effectively penetrate.
Benefits Of Laser Toenail Fungus Treatment
Even though a lot of people fear the toe-nail fungus laser treatment, but still it is the most effective one.
Here are a few benefits, these can vary as per the patients condition.
- This treatment in quick, you only need to visit the doctors three to five times in a few months only.
- In the laser treatment, the doctors make sure that the natural look of your toenail is not damaged, and you can retain the shiny toenail.
- It is the last resort, when no other medical treatment such as creams and medicines are working.
- It is a painless treatment, unlike the topical creams, or surgeries that may cause pain. So, it is the most recommended one for the older people and kids.
- You do not need to go through the liver-enzyme tests, which is a pre-requisite for other fungal removing treatments.
You May Like: How To Get Rid Of Fungus Under The Toenail
How Does Laser Fungus Treatment Operate
Laser toenail fungus removal operates by creating heat in areas of fungus. This happens through the concentration of light. The heat then works to destroy fungal infections.
There are different types of lasers used for fungus removal. They usually vary by strength. No matter the type of laser treatment you opt into though, all of them utilize the same basic functionality. Leverage heat, kill fungal infections.
You May Like: How To Get Dip Off Your Nails
> > > Best Toe Fungus Treatment Available
If you suspect your nails are infected with fungus, it is important to see a doctor. You should consult a doctor for treatment. A nail fungus can be treated with home remedies. Baking soda and vinegar can also help to eliminate the fungus. In some cases, you can even apply a diluted solution of one of these solutions. You should avoid touching the affected area as it may cause further complications.
Recommended Reading: How Effective Is Laser Fungus Removal
How Long Does Laser Removal Take
How long does laser removal take? Toenail fungus can be a long-lasting, difficult-to-treat condition. If you have toenail fungus, you probably want to have it removed immediately. Unfortunately, there is no miracle cure for fungus. No treatment will instantly remove the harm that has been done to your nail from fungus.
The Initial Causes Laser Cure Toe Nail Fungus
If you suspect that your nails are infected with fungus, it is best to consult your doctor and get a diagnosis. Your doctor will ask you about the symptoms and conduct a thorough examination of your nails. A biopsy is required to determine the cause of the infection. Various types of fungus are found in the skin, including the toenails. Among the most common forms of nail fungus are yellow and black, with white patches surrounded by dark brown or white spots.
The infection is caused by fungus. It can spread to the skin and other parts of the body. It is very common to find a nail fungus on the foot in elderly people, and it is often not treated until the condition gets worse. The disease can even be spread to the skin. The afflicted person should see a doctor immediately if they notice any changes in the color of his or her nails.
Nail fungus can occur in the toenails. The infection occurs due to a variety of factors, including excessive moisture, soaking your hands in water, and a lack of hygiene. If the afflicted person is prone to infection, the fungus will grow in the toenails and may spread to other parts of the body. Consequently, it is essential to prevent the nail fungus from spreading to the skin
> > > This Unusual Morning Habit Helps Me Keep My Fungus In Check .
You May Like: What Is The Best Home Remedy For Fingernail Fungus
How Is Laser Treatment Performed
- Before the appointment, Remove nail polish or decals from nails
- Before the procedure, technicians may file your nails to prepare the area for the laser.
- The foot is then cleaned using a sterile solution.
- The laser is maneuvered over the affected nail.
- Pulsing the laser or using selected wavelengths helps minimize the heat effects of laser on the skin and reduces the side effects.
- The procedure usually takes 15 minutes.
- Treatment is usually painless, but as the tissue decomposes, the chances are that warmth or tingling and rarely pain and/or bleeding can occur, but the skin heals in a few days.
- After the toenail laser treatment, most patients exhibit new nail growth without any damage to surrounding tissues. It usually takes 6 months to 1 year to return to a normal, healthy-looking nail.
- A cosmetic restoration procedure can also be performed over the existing nail to restore a healthy-looking appearance until the time a new nail grows and takes the place of the infected nail exiting out.
- Even though the fungus is eliminated by laser, there are still chances of recurrence. However, with a continued weekly application of a topical antifungal polish, re-infection is unlikely.
- Toenail fungus worsens and spreads with time. Treatment must be initiated as early as possible to avoid any complications.
How Much Is Laser Toenail Fungus Removal
While laser toenail fungus treatment is FDA approved, very effective, and very successful, most insurance companies, unfortunately, do not cover it.
- See us for a no-obligation consultation to see if it is the right choice for you, as there are numerous options for toenail fungus treatment.
- See a toenail specialist like a podiatrist to see if this is the best option for you!
Don’t Miss: How To Treat Nail Fungus At Home
How Does Toenail Fungus Look Like
Diagnosing toenail fungus is not that hard. The change is visual and very obvious. To make matters even worse, the toenails will gradually deteriorate as the infestation continues. The fungus has the habit of infesting the surrounding tissue, so don’t be surprised if it starts appearing on other toenails.
Toenails will hate white, yellow, or brown discoloration, and there will be some flaky debris on or under the toenail. At one point, the whole toenail may come off. The affected area will become thicker, and its texture will change. This can also be followed by a change of shape.
Effectiveness Of Toenail Fungus Laser Treatment:
- Laser treatment for toenail fungal infections is a very effective and safe method. Still, the effectiveness varies depending on age, general health, duration, the severity of the infection, and degree of nail damage.
- Researches show up to 88% effectiveness though we expect around 50-78% to be more reflective overall.
- The nail can be removed and treated as the new one grows back in some persistent or severely infected nails.
- The amount for treatment is typically charged per foot. This includes follow-up evaluation and treatment if required, within a period of 1 to 3 months.
- The per-foot cost is on average $600 for a 3-month plan and $800 for both feet. If the nails are to be removed, then an additional $100 depending on the number of nails to be removed
Recommended Reading: How Do You Get Fungus On Your Nails
Does Laser Treatment For Toenail Fungus Work
The technology behind laser treatments that correct other conditions within the body such as cataracts and gum disease can also be used to remove toenail fungus . During this painless form of treatment, a laser is aimed exactly at the microorganisms under the nail to eliminate them with no damage to healthy tissue in the area. Laser treatment for fungal nails is accurate and painless and can take as little as ten minutes per toeas opposed to the weeks or months needed for topical or oral treatments to work. Whats more, those other treatments arent always as successful as lasers are in removing or preventing the fungi from returning. End the embarrassment of toenail fungus for good by calling a podiatrist who can quickly remove your toenail fungi and get your toes looking great again.
If left untreated, toenail fungus may spread to other toenails, skin, or even fingernails. If you suspect you have toenail fungus it is important to seek treatment right away. For more information about treatment, contact Ernest Levi, DPM of Grand Central Podiatry. Our doctor can provide the care you need to keep you pain-free and on your feet.
- Warped or oddly shaped nails
- Yellowish nails